This little cheeseball is now smiling his toothy grin all the time! He's a very happy boy, though he takes a while to warm up and get going in new places. Our daycare provider, Miss Lori, was on vacation this week so Hamilton was able to spend time with his Aunt Kayla and Grammie Laurie. Kayla even brought Cedar over here so Hamilton could keep up with his routine and so I wouldn't have to drive all the way across town at 7:00 in the morning. We are so blessed to live near family!
Hamilton has ventured away from his trucks (although they are still a big favorite) and onto stacking cups! Don't get too excited, as I stacked the tower. But he loves trying to put them together, and is pretty darn good at stacking them inside of one another. This activity will keep the active little monkey in one place for a good 10 minutes if we're lucky and he forgets we are there! The boy will eat darn near anything. The ONLY thing he's refused is a container of "mixed veggies" baby food, and who could blame him? He devours entire waffles, cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast, LOVES rotisserie chicken, and though peas, carrots and beans seem to go through him virtually unchanged (amazing!), he eats them with gusto.
Something I love about my boy is how he can somehow be simultaneously sweet and relaxed and silly and crazy. It all depends on what's happening around him, and I love both sides of him.
Happy ten months, Hamilton my boy!





2 comments:
I love that cheesey grin of his. I enjoyed my day with Hamilton. We visited Party America, went to Costco, cuddled and played trucks! Delightful!
AHHH! Just got all caught up on your blog! What is wrong with me not checking?!
Can I just say, that I love seeing you delight in your son. Parenting suits you as does teaching :)
For so long, you waited and watched and loved everyone else's babies and now you have one of your own and it is clear that you are smitten and love sharing his milestones. It is adorable and blesses my heart.
He sounds like a peach and his face is absolutely munch able. Little stud.
Post a Comment