Hamilton and Cedar are still enjoying each other's company every chance they get!
We went to the parade for St. Patrick's Day. Hamilton loved the motorcycles and cigarette butts in the gutter. Ugh.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Gotta make things interesting at school!
We bought Hamilton a new helmet for his awesome bike for Easter. The bell was a bonus.
Picnic with Dusty
Like I said, I've got to have a little fun at school The peace sign was my small rebellion, but I'm very proud of it. I think it will be a new tradition.
We went to a friend's cabin in Red Lodge for the weekend, and Hamilton ended up coming down with a fever (we later learned it was an ear infection). It made for a very snuggly little boy, but a very long hike.
My "spirited child" has me reading books on discipline, calling friends in tears asking for advice (and hope), and alternately cursing and loving motherhood. He is a wild card, and I love him fiercely, but he keeps me on my toes for sure.
The Easter Bunny also brought a bug catcher and a Thomas Bank. He loves them both!
Lunch date at Scheels.
"Where skunks go mama?" Tragedy.
Dying Easter Eggs at Grammies. Took all of three minutes.
I dig these chicks.
Playing the "peetano" with "Uncle Bryce"
Four more weeks of school, then summer!














1 comment:
I am still reading. Just to let you know.
Post a Comment