
Translation: Dear Mrs. Wilson, I have learned a lot from you. I love being in your class. Love, Katie. She told me I am the one in the green skirt, she is the one in the pink dress, and she took fifteen minutes to pick out our clothes.

Translation: I love how you have been so nice to the class this year. From, Avery.
What's funny is that this is how I always compliment the class: "I like the way Avery is sitting quietly. I like the way Jonathan is following directions. Etc."

These flowers were GORGEOUS.
3 comments:
So that is what you are doing when you tell me you like how I put my seat belt on and like how I raise my hand for questions?
At least I always know where I stand, your candor is appreciated, as is the positive reinforcement.
I like how your kids most value your respect rather than teaching them how to write. Maybe that second message is implied in the written cards....
Way to go Mrs. Wilson!
I love that you are a 1st grade teacher.
It enriches my time on the internet. BTW, those flowers are so freakin' amazing!
Yes, those flowers were amazing and fragrant and you are amazing and fragrant.
Post a Comment