![]() |
| This slideshow personalized with Smilebox |
Musings, Ramblings and Updates from a teacher, wife, sister, daughter, aunt, friend and new mother.
Hammie Hambone
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Slippery Slopes
Here is a clip from our awesome sledding party yesterday! The kids (and I) had an absolute blast! No one was injured, there were no tears, and everyone was so well behaved that it made for a wonderful morning. The weather was nice, although we soon became rather hot in our snow clothes. Once again, I'm reminded of how blessed I am to work with these kids. It is so fun to be in the middle of something like that and realize that I'm making a memory that will last a lifetime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So much fun, Mrs. Wilson.
I DO NOT have first grade memories like these-Those are some lucky kids. Way to go, Mrs. Wilson!
Post a Comment