Hammie Hambone

Hammie Hambone

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ogre

I've been battling the post-hoilday nasties. I feel plump, I was attempting to grow out my hair, which has resulted in a cool mullet, and I broke out.

Luckily, I started working out again, scheduled a hair cut, and my zits are taking their natural course.

Today I woke up, feeling better about myself and my world and said to Seth, "Look! My zits look much better today don't they? I may feel like a person again soon!"

His response:
"I'll give you until the end of the weekend before I put together a posse with pitchforks and torches."

What a guy.

6 comments:

Kayla Powell said...

Sounds like a Seth comment! That's funny. You are beautiful and missed, sister!
K

Janelle Wilson said...

I should add, by the way, that he was just joking, and I took it as such. When I told him I put this on the blog, he said, "Now everyone will think I"m an a$$ hole!" He's not an a$$ hole. After that ridiculously funny comment, he did tell me how beautiful he thinks I am.

I just didn't want to make anyone throw up in his or her mouth.

lanerdoo said...

I'm in the exact same boat! Can't wait to chop my hair and rip my bod! I too, think that you are beautiful and I forgive Seth for being so terrible to you :)

Laurie said...

Is Seth really a money hole? I don't get it. Just teasing. You are bootiful.

Grammie Perrine said...

Seth's comment made me LAUGH OUT LOUD...you two are so dang funny! Love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I think VH1 should do a show with you 2.