One of the other second grade teachers is also pregnant right now. She is two weeks behind me, so it has been fun to share stories, miseries, joys and food. After school today, two kids were talking about me and Mrs. S. it went something like this:
1: So when is your baby due?
Me: December 2nd
2 oh! Mrs. S is due December 20th!
Me: That sounds about right
1: So... When did you get pregnant?
Me: (awkward pause and throat clearing.) Um... March
1: That makes sense that you are more pregnant cause your baby looks just a LITTLE bit bigger.
2: Yeah, but you know what makes your baby look SMALLER?
(both eyes and both pointer fingers now point directly to my breasts) THOSE!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm DYING over here!
HAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! Freaking awesome. I went through just about the same experience :)
AAAAAAWESOME! This is freaking hilarious, I'm sure you weren't at all mortified :)
Post a Comment