Hamilton is a rolling machine. We still have more basement than furniture right now, which gives him plenty of room to roam. On this particular morning, we just set him free. Eventually he hit the bassinet and we had to bring him back to his starting point to start over. Since then, he's become an expert at scooting with his bottom high in the air, forehead pressed into the carpet. He's on the move, and it's only a matter of time before he's crawling. Terrifying.
This was us on Mother's Day. We lounged in the morning, went to lunch, had dinner picked up from Rib and Chop House, and Seth bought me a beautiful necklace. I was so thrilled to spend the day with my little family. I also got to spend time with my sweet mommy and grandma, and Seth's mom too.
I just love the progression of fat and personality in these photos. He was SUCH a bean that first month! I never imagined how round he would get. Even his feet have rolls now, and each crease delights me, knowing how hard we worked to feed him right!
I don't know who I feel worse for once Ham gets a hold of Birdie. She has let him pet her on a few occasions, but mostly stays out of his path. When she does walk by, he stares intently and smiles as she moves. He's completely enamored with her, which is unfortunate because I'm pretty sure her apathy borders on loathing.
Baby boy can sit up for a few minutes at a time now! He's still pretty wobbly, and we have to place him like this, but he really enjoys it. I love the cellulite on his knee in this picture.
Thanks to Reese and Addie for the jumparoo! He has one at daycare and LOVES it, so I was so disappointed to see how expensive they were at Target. Then I checked with Reese and ... poof!... one appeared in our living room in a few short weeks. Thank you! What would we do without all the gems she's given us?
Our plan was to wait for six months for solids, but little dude was scarfing six ounce bottles every 2-3 hours like he was starving. So we started a little rice cereal on his five month birthday. He probably has it once a day, and enjoys it much more than the picture lets on!
I love a man in argyle. That little half smirk and butt chin are more than I can handle.
Thanks for letting me gush!
.jpg)








1 comment:
Gush away, mama! He is a wonderful chunk of a boy! Love all of the pictures.
Post a Comment