This was given to me by one of my students the other morning. It is Seth on a surf board. The funniest part to me isn't necessarily the picture itself, but how in the world she came up with this idea. I imagine her sitting at her table at home, asking herself what to draw when... Eureka! She decides to draw her teacher's husband... on a surf board. It's so obvious.

And by the way, I'm not ignoring the obviously genuine and thoughtful comments and suggestions regarding my last post. I'm simply digesting them. Thank you all, for caring as much as you do. You all make some good points, and have given me insight and a lot to think about. Thank you.
3 comments:
it looks like Seth humping a giant carrot to me :)
and I was going to comment on your last post as well but will simply say stick to God's hierarchy on life and then call on Him to figure the rest out...he is good at that. you are fabulous!!!
I simply love your students.
I also did not comment because we have discussed this and I have no idea what I would do in your shoes; so I merely sympathize for your situation and pray that you kiddos do what is best for you!
My perception is your student has a huge crush on your husband. I think you are handling this very coolly. You say the word and ill take her out......
to ice cream and explain that she is a child and its not kosher.
Post a Comment