Let me preface this video by saying, this is NOT in reference to any of my friends or family who are pregnant, have been pregnant, or plan to become pregnant. It is simply a very funny video that I saw on
bits and pieces. I love it because (if you haven't heard or guessed) something is in the water and it seems like everyone is starting a family right now.
Seth and I have agreed that now is not the best time for us to begin a family, and sometimes it's hard to watch it happen all around me, knowing that I've got to wait a while. So this video was simply a little comic relief. If you are one of my blessed and beloved family members or friends who is with child, please do not take offense. Just have a laugh with me. :)
P.S.
There are several other hilarious videos on youtube by this duo, Garfunkle and Oates - most of which also include LPNSFMM*. Enjoy!
*Language Probably Not Suitable for My Mommy
5 comments:
Love it Janelle! It is very funny and ever so slightly true. I think new mommies could be even worse, we don't know how to talk about anything but our perfect little babies and compare stats. It is like a sickness that starts with pregnancy and progressively gets worse after giving birth!
Love it love it love it.
Though I have to say that of the two of US, I'm on Seth's side. No hurry! No rush! We've got LOTS of time to be smug.
And until you can also be smug, you can come hang out with me and we will drink wine together. Our pregger friends can be DD. We'll sweet talk them first.
LOL...because I know it's true of some preggos but among me and my friends the smug-ness is drowned out by our whining - uncomfortable, constant peeing, feeling chubby, missing beer, tired, can't sleep...:)
Reese- Are you sure it isn't drowned out by your whining, squawking, sweet little children?
I am STILL smug and mine are 37, 26, 24 and 22!
"hocks" - gung-ho athletes from Canada
Post a Comment