Hammie Hambone

Hammie Hambone

Monday, March 30, 2009

Input needed

Well my dear blog followers (all four of you!), I need your help. I would like to make a blog for my students and their parents to follow. I'd like to put up pictures of their work, our classroom, and maybe even them (with their parents' permission of course).  I've got big plans for this blog, but before I even start, I need to have a stellar name. Which is where you come in...

Do any of you have any clever (and appropriate, Aubyn/Addie!) ideas for a blog that parents and students could access? I'd like something that alludes to a bunch of kids having a good time learning with a pretty bad ass teacher. In a nutshell. Sorry for the swear, mom. Comedy requires sacrifice. 

If you've got any grand ideas, pop them in the comment section, would you? Then if I get enough, I'll put them into a poll and we can all vote! Isn't this exciting?


8 comments:

holly gannett said...

well I have no ideas but like I already told you let me know what the blog will be called and I will make it look pretty :)

aubyn said...

What a cute idea! Im glad you are making this. Ill try to come up with something too

lanerdoo said...

I will also work overtime to come up with a name. This sounds like a fun project!

Addie said...

I love this idea, but I'm not on board with being called out on the inappropriateness. I'd call you a bitch right now, but I'm trying SO HARD to be appropriate.

Hmm...
Mrs. Wilson's Barrel of Monkeys
Smarter than a First Grader
Wilson's War
Because We Know They're Brilliant
Because Home School is Just TOO MUCH

Ok, I will keep thinking and try harder. And more appropriately.

Addie said...

Oh, and I love you. Really!

aubyn said...

Addie, you are hilarious. I "LOL"ed
Here are some ideas:
"Future Janitors"
"Online Predator Candy"
"Playing Favorites: The best kids make it on the blog"
"You won't believe what this kid said/drew/did"
"Reading, Writing and Peeing your Pants"

No but really, the blog sounds great.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking:
fidget
jumping rope
funetically speeking
mulitplication is for 4th graders

Whatever you choose, we will love to read it!

Janelle Wilson said...

Wow. I mean, truly. Wow. Thanks for the "creative" ideas, friends! Let me do some deep thinking and get back to you.

Wow.