1. I returned today from Idaho. Seth and I hung out for a couple of days in Pocatello and I returned to Billings (that's the neat, clean, short version of course).
2. I saw a baby come out of a human being. Obviously this needs to be relived in graphic detail.
3. I have a new nephew - and of course photos! This, by the way, is not the same baby I witnessed leaving the birth canal. Just so you know.
4. There are still two books I would like to review.
5. School starts in less than a week. Oh crap, less than a WEEK! This is probably more like several posts.
That being said, I am going to leave you with... nothing. I'm exhausted (emotionally and physically) and I need to figure out how this one person in a King size bed thing works. I'm thinking that since Seth is in another state now, I should have some free time on my hands?
All in good time, my friends. Patience is a virtue.
3 comments:
Looking forward to it :)
You are quite the tease. Now all you need are some booby tassles.
BOOBY TASSLES!
Jenn is just FULL of great ideas.
I find that I get more done when solo because I fill up my time to feel less lonely. And lots of pillows in a king-sized bed does wonders. With a fan running at night. And you can do it!
Post a Comment