Hammie Hambone

Hammie Hambone

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Riddler


Translation:
"I know a teacher with curly hair. Can you guess who it is? I know a teacher who is very talented. Can you guess who it is? I know a teacher who is very smart. Can you guess who it is?"

Before you think, "Oh, my goodness! Look at all those positive attributes the student used to describe Janelle!" let me inform you of a few things.

1. The teacher with "curly hair" is me.
2. The teacher who is "very talented" is my co-worker, Mrs. P. She can pull teeth. I cannot.
3. The teacher who is "very smart" is my other co-worker, Mrs. H. She, apparently knows more than me.

So... while at first I was excited because I thought all three descriptors were meant for me, I was informed that the only one for me was the one involving hair. Still - what a great group of ladies I work with, eh?


Me, Mrs. P, and Mrs. H at our training session today.

Our other DEAR teaching partner, Mrs. P2 is the one taking the photo. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

3 comments:

lanerdoo said...

I love kids. So matter of fact, without a thought about your feelings.

Laurie said...

I think that the student WAS talking about you.

holly gannett said...

hah that's great! :)