Hammie Hambone

Hammie Hambone

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Let me rephrase that...

A couple of things:

1. I ALWAYS encourage VOLUNTEERS in my classroom. Parents who volunteer their time to HELP OUT  are always appreciated. Parents (or anyone for that matter) who show up unexpectedly and quietly whisper to my students while I am teaching however, is unacceptable. So... it wasn't so much the PRESENCE of that "volunteer", as much as their complete disregard to the fact that I was teaching that bothered me. Does that make sense? I didn't mean to offend many of the hard working and much appreciated people who actually HELP out in a classroom (mom). 

2. Because Seth and I "borrow" Internet from some unsuspecting neighbor, the service has been choppy lately and therefore, the blogs will be as well. As soon as I get regular service, or time to blog elsewhere, I will update you all on Open House and on my very fun trip to Missoula for homecoming.

3. Thanks for all the kudos! For someone who was so hesitant to start this thing, it has been really nice to hear all the kind things you have said to me about this little adventure. Thanks for the compliments!


1 comment:

aubyn said...

You think you can hide from me?! I can't believe you didn't tell me you started a blog! All my anger is gone just with the happy fact that you DID start a blog and I can read your funny thoughts and see your photos :)
Thank you Holly, Jenn :)