Hammie Hambone

Hammie Hambone

Friday, September 26, 2008

Up with Montana!





Last weekend, Seth and I were lucky enough to snag homecoming tickets to a Griz game. We loaded up the new Subie, and headed up right after school on Friday. Seth drove, Bryce provided fantastic music, and I "stretched" out in the backseat and slept the majority of the way. When we got there, we went immediately to a Clintons show at the Top Hat that was Top Notch. The next day, we woke up, had our obligatory Sparks and headed to campus for the game. I hear it was fantastic. I wouldn't really know because Jenny and I spent the whole time laughing at each other. 
That night we went to dinner at the infamous Oxford (made infamous by their menu item "cow brains" - we stuck with burgers), then to more live music at our old haunt Sean Kellys. The weekend wrapped up the next day at Jenny's Diner (Food For Thought) with a very special and slightly suspicious latte/mocha/concoction made by Jenny herself. It was such a nice weekend. I was reminded of all the good times I had in Missoula as a student, and of how great it is to see Jenny.

No comments: