Hammie Hambone

Hammie Hambone

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Memories Part Three

Alright, this may be stretching it... but I've discovered a new love: Fat Tire from a can. I've always hated beer from a can - call me snobby - I don't care. It tasted like can to me! And I swear it gets flat and warm faster than in a bottle. However... during our little camping trip, I think I discovered that it's not the CANS that are disgusting, but the beer AVAILABLE in cans. Now that I can have my tasty brew Fat Tire in a can, we can all get along! 


Here is my new friend (and no, I don't know why the image is reversed... I took the pic on my mac rather than my camera), paired with some amazing Teriyaki kabobs for dinner. Heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've gone to the dark side, you canned beer drinker, you. this is a sad sad day for beer snobs everywhere.