While buttoning a coat for a girl:
"I love you, Miss Wilson."
"I love you too, A."
"Group hug?"
While wearing a hat I crocheted:
"I love your hat today!"
"Thanks! I made it myself!"
"You could sell that at Kohls I think."
While wearing black slacks and a gray long sleeved shirt:
"Mrs. Wilson, I just love your pretty work clothes. You're a beautiful woman."
After drawing a quick turkey on the whiteboard:
"You're probably the best artist I've ever seen."
And on a note found on my desk one day:
"I love Mrs. Wilson cus she reeds us good books and teeches us good thins."
I'm not saying this to toot my own horn or anything, it's just too darn cute! Especially today, (when I was very grumpy after a difficult math page and practically steaming out the ears) I knelt down to tie someone's shoe, and the little girl grabbed my cheeks and said "I love school and I love you." How could I stay grumpy?
3 comments:
What can I say.... that's adorable!
Oh, I love it. What sweet things to hear during the course of a day/week/month, and of COURSE you're not tooting your own horn. They toot it for you. You just get to share in the cuteness, and you can't help it that they are saying cute things about YOU.
Thanks for sharing, that's amazing stuff!!
Post a Comment