A couple of weeks ago, some friends gathered in Karen and Jon's garage to carve pumpkins, eat delicious food and celebrate the harvest (or something). At any rate, it was an excuse to get together and share some laughs. I maintain that Seth and I "won" the non-contest, as we carved our pumpkins free-hand. Everyone else (correct me if I'm wrong) used templates - otherwise known as cheating. You be the judge.

The finished products. Getting a shot that wasn't blurry was quite the process. Something about shutter speed. I should have paid attention in Photography class.

Two of my favorite girls: Riley and Jenn

"The Gang" Aubyn, Jenn and Karen.
Jenn deep in concentration over her TEMPLATE.
Karen and her lovely baby bump. The next little Switz is due in December. I can't wait - neither can Karen.
I was torn between naming him Skelator or The Punisher. Either way, very intimidating.




No comments:
Post a Comment