Musings, Ramblings and Updates from a teacher, wife, sister, daughter, aunt, friend and new mother.
Hammie Hambone
Friday, September 25, 2009
Jenn's TRUE dream wedding
Sorry Jenn, I couldn't resist.
As many of you know, Jenn Koch recently married Chris Schneider in a beautiful, simple, riverside ceremony.
What you DON'T know is that for many years, this is what we all assumed Jenn's wedding would look like:
Love you, Jenn!
Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your "BFF" title has been terminated. I at least had envisioned the boys in matching hats and "realtree" camo, not this ducks and catails camo; it didn't even match. Geez, I thought you knew me.
3 comments:
Your "BFF" title has been terminated.
I at least had envisioned the boys in matching hats and "realtree" camo, not this ducks and catails camo; it didn't even match.
Geez, I thought you knew me.
Perfect.
Whats in this picture? I can't see anything..
Post a Comment