Hammie Hambone

Hammie Hambone

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Personalized Birthday Card

My sweet mother's birthday was on Monday, and Kayla was kind enough to invite me, dad and mom over for a gourmet meal at her new pad. Since Kayla was in charge of the delicious meal (Almond Stuffed Chicken, Parmesan Couscous, and an appetizer - yum!), I made the card.

You may notice that I wrote "three nephews". I meant to say "grandkids", but they are MY nephews, so it was stuck in my head I guess... I don't know... maybe I'm losing it.


Close up of the front of the card.


Inside


I thought the plantars fascitis joke was priceless. Again... maybe I'm losing it?


The "coup".

Happy birthday, mama dear!





3 comments:

lanerdoo said...

Very clever! I particularly like how pleased you are with yourself :) I like you and your clever ways!

aubyn said...

Setting the bar a little high for the rest of the fam, aren't you? Ha ha ha well Laurie deserves it. Sorry Matt.

Dave said...

The card was a big hit. The GouMET dinner was delicious. It was a great time watching my beautiful daughters clean up after dinner, and I got to go online at Kayla's on her computer. And I can't wait to call Kaylee. Whoo Hoo
LOve mom